During the Clone Wars, a battle occurred between the Galactic Republic and the Separatist Alliance on a forest when Separatist Supreme Commander General Grievous launched a massive offensive across the Outer Rim Territories, resulting in the Outer Rim Sieges.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Old Friends Not Forgotten" (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Bad Batch
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Bacara (★★★★) (link))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Old Friends Not Forgotten"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shattered"
- "Old Friends Not Forgotten" shows that this battle is taking place at the same time as the Battle of Yerbana, the Battle of Cato Neimoidia and the Battle of Felucia. Two of those three battles are part of the Outer Rim Sieges, and the Battle of Yerbana is further shown in the episode to occur right before the Battle of Coruscant. Since the Sieges and the Battle of Coruscant are dated to 19 BBY by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas, this battle must also occur in that year.