During the Clone Wars, a battle occurred between the Galactic Republic and the Separatist Alliance in a forest on a terrestrial world when Separatist Supreme Commander General Grievous launched a massive offensive across the Outer Rim Territories, resulting in the Outer Rim Sieges.
The battle included Separatist Armored Assault Tanks and B1-series battle droids that fought against Republic clone troopers in Phase II clone trooper armor. Clone Force 99, known also as the "Bad Batch," participated in this battle as well, alongside All Terrain Tactical Enforcers.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Old Friends Not Forgotten" (First appearance) (In flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Bad Batch – "Aftermath"
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Bacara (★★★★) (link))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Old Friends Not Forgotten"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shattered"
- "Old Friends Not Forgotten" shows that this battle is taking place at the same time as the Battle of Yerbana, the Battle of Cato Neimoidia and the Battle of Felucia. Two of those three battles are part of the Outer Rim Sieges, and the Battle of Yerbana is further shown in the episode to occur right before the Battle of Coruscant. Since the Sieges and the Battle of Coruscant are dated to 19 BBY by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas, this battle must also occur in that year.