By 0 BBY, during the era of the Galactic Empire, the Rebel Alliance's 61st Mobile Infantry fought a series of battles at the Outer Rim planet Mygeeto. The Alliance's Riot Squadron also fought there, during which the squadron earned its name.
In 3 ABY, the 61st soldiers Roja and Beak reminisced of the fighting at Mygeeto in the presence of First Sergeant Hazram Namir, who had joined the company after Mygeeto, while the three were stationed at a rebel base on the ice planet Hoth. Some weeks after the Battle of Endor in 4 ABY, members of Riot Squadron recounted the fighting at Mygeeto during their time on the planet Jiruus.
Behind the scenes
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (Mentioned only)
- Alphabet Squadron (Mentioned only)
- Alphabet Squadron audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- Battlefront: Twilight Company sets the battles at Mygeeto prior to when Hazram Namir joined the 61st Mobile Infantry. The novel also establishes that Namir was part of the company two months before the destruction of the Death Star, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to the end of 0 BBY. The battle of Mygeeto must therefore have occurred by 0 BBY.
- Alphabet Squadron
- The main events of Battlefront: Twilight Company are set twenty-two years after the Clone Wars, which ended in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. Those events must have therefore occurred in 3 ABY.
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas