The Baxel sector, also known as the Baxel oversector, was a sector located within the Outer Rim Territories that crossed over to Wild Space, with a border connected to Hutt Space. Its capital was Teth in the Teth system, which was located at the outer border of the Outer Rim Territories.
During the Imperial era, the sector was governed by Moff Sarn Shild up to 4 BBY and by Moff Heedra during the Galactic Civil War, who worked hard to drive the Hutts from the planets they controlled within his territory, including Lirra.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars film
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars novel
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Ambush" (In flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Dooku Captured" (In flashback(s))
- "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 12 (First mentioned)
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Core Rulebook
- Lords of Nal Hutta (First identified as Baxel oversector)