The Baxel sector, also known as the Baxel oversector, was a sector located within the Outer Rim Territories that crossed over to Wild Space, with a border connected to Hutt Space. Its capital was Teth in the Teth system, which was located at the outer border of the Outer Rim Territories.
History[edit | edit source]
During the Imperial era, the sector was governed by Moff Sarn Shild up to 4 BBY and by Moff Heedra during the Galactic Civil War, who worked hard to drive the Hutts from the planets they controlled within his territory, including Lirra.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars film
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars novel
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Ambush" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Dooku Captured" (Appears in flashback(s))
- "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 12 (First mentioned)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Core Rulebook
- Lords of Nal Hutta (First identified as Baxel oversector)