Baysden was a Human male Imperial stormtrooper sergeant during the Galactic Civil War. In 0 BBY, Baysden was among the sandtroopers brought to the desert planet of Tatooine by Captain Alima to search for the fugitive Rebel droids C-3PO and R2-D2. The droids were wanted for carrying the stolen plans for the Empire's first Death Star battlestation. Baysden, like other sandtrooper leaders brought to Tatooine by Alima, was a seasoned veteran. He wore full stormtrooper armor, and wielded a blaster rifle.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Jedi Knights Trading Card Game – Scum and Villainy (Card: Sergeant Baysden • Sandtrooper) (First mentioned)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. III, p. 193 ("Stormtrooper") establishes that all Galactic Civil War era stormtroopers were Humans.
- Jedi Knights Trading Card Game – Scum and Villainy (Card: Sergeant Baysden • Sandtrooper)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I, p. 20 ("Alima, Captain")
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope