- "Now they're making precision strikes. We lost all hands aboard the Huntsman and the Kalpana. I'm sure the 204th was involved in the raid on Beauchen."
- ―Caern Adan, to IT-O
Beauchen was a terrestrial astronomical object where the Galactic Empire's 204th Imperial Fighter Wing conducted a raid shortly after the Battle of Endor in 4 ABY. Caern Adan, an operative in the New Republic Intelligence, suspected the fighter wing of being involved in the raid and voiced his suspicions in a conversation with the reprogrammed IT-O Interrogation Unit IT-O several weeks after the Battle of Endor. Adan and the New Republic pilot Yrica Quell, while aboard the Acclamator-class transgalactic military assault ship Lodestar, later reviewed the massacre at the location Anx Minor and Quell considered the event as in line and as bloody as 204th's raid on Beauchen.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Beauchen was first mentioned in the new Star Wars canon in the 2019 novel Alphabet Squadron, which was written by Alexander Freed. In Star Wars Legends, Beauchen was originally introduced in the 1997 novel Specter of the Past, written by Timothy Zahn.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Alphabet Squadron (First mentioned, simultaneous with Alphabet Squadron audiobook)
- Alphabet Squadron audiobook (Mentioned only)
- Shadow Fall (Mentioned only)
- Shadow Fall audiobook (Mentioned only)