A suit of dark armor was crafted by Belia Darzu, a Sith Lord who lived centuries before the end of the New Sith Wars. Heavy plated and specialized for battle, the dark armor was worn by Lord Darzu while she operated in a resurgent faction of the dark side-worshipping Sith Order. The suit—like most types of Sith dark armor—was imbued with the power of the dark side of the Force at the hands of its creator. To this end, the armor bestowed enhanced stealth capabilities upon its bearer, as well as increased physical strength. Valued at 37,000 credits, the dark armor was intended for optimal protection against multiple Jedi opponents in battle.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The Dark Side Sourcebook (First mentioned)
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I, p. 172 ("Darzu, Belia")
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 2.9 The Dark Side Sourcebook
- ↑ According to The New Essential Guide to Droids, Belia Darzu died in 1230 BBY. Additionally, The Dark Side Sourcebook confirms Darzu as the creator of the armor. As such, it is logical to assume that Darzu would have built the armor before the end of 1230 BBY at the very latest.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I, p. 172 ("Darzu, Belia")