Ben was a common male name. It was shared by:
- Ben Kenobi, the name adopted by Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi while in exile on Tatooine;
- Kylo Ren, whose true name was Ben Solo;
- Ben Quadinaros, the Toong podracer.
- Ben Hu'al, a Sith student;
- Ben Kenobi (Legends version), the name adopted by Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi while exiled on Tatooine;
- Ben Gaddink, who ran ann apothecary on Tatooine;
- Ben Krissle, a known card cheat living on Tatooine;
- Ben Moordriver, a man who made a living selling sand sculptures on Tatooine;
- Ben Neluenf, a famous podracer born on Tatooine, after which Ben's Mesa is named;
- Ben Quadinaros (Legends version), the Toong podracer;
- Ben Skywalker, son of Luke and Mara Jade Skywalker, named for Obi-Wan Ben Kenobi;
- Ben Surrep, an Ithorian living on Tatooine;
- Alek Ben-Faris, a diplomat of House Pelagia.
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.