- "Well, I don't know anyone named Obi-Wan, but old Ben lives out beyond the Dune Sea."
- ―Luke Skywalker
Ben Kenobi's home was the home of Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi, who used the alias Ben Kenobi, on Tatooine. It was an abandoned moisture prospector's home located in the Jundland Wastes, situated on a bluff surrounded by the Western Dune Sea. It was located 136 kilometers from the Lars homestead. The house was a simple dwelling with one main room. It was built on top of a sheltered cave. Kenobi used the cave as a small workshop and a cellar to store food, and spent most of his time in the house above. A moisture vaporator was right next to the house.
Kenobi moved into the small house after the fall of the Jedi Order, when he brought the infant Luke Skywalker to live with the Lars family. He lived there for nineteen years, until the mission to rescue Princess Leia Organa of Alderaan, a mission in which Kenobi was killed by Darth Vader. After Kenobi's death, Skywalker returned to the home in order to learn more about the ways of the Jedi. While searching the hut, he was found by Boba Fett, whom Darth Vader had hired to find the pilot who had destroyed the Death Star. They fought, but Skywalker managed to escape. Some time later, Vader, accompanied by Doctor Aphra, came to the hut in his search for his son. When they left, Aphra used a Molecular purge bomb to conceal the fact that she and Vader had visited the hut.
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as Ben Kenobi's home)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: ABC-3PO
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
- (Picture only)