- "She offered me a staff of pure beskar to kill you."
- ―Din Djarin to Ahsoka Tano
A spear was wielded by the Magistrate Morgan Elsbeth on Corvus during the New Republic Era. The staff was made of pure beskar, a metal alloy tied with Mandalorian culture. After Elsbeth was defeated by the Force-sensitive Ahsoka Tano, the staff was given to the Mandalorian Din Djarin. The staff was durable enough to be able to block and deflect lightsaber blows and survived the destruction of the Razor Crest intact. After the Razor Crest's destruction, Din Djarin wielded it during the second rescue of Grogu, where he used it to destroy one dark trooper and engage Moff Gideon in lightsaber combat, which led to Gideon's defeat and capture.
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 13: The Jedi" (First appearance)
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 14: The Tragedy"
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 16: The Rescue"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian: Making of Season Two
- "Mando Mania"—Star Wars Insider 203 (Picture only)
- "Jedi Master's Quiz"—Star Wars Insider 203
- (Picture only)