Bespin Fizz was a fizzy alcoholic beverage served at Oga's Cantina in Black Spire Outpost on the planet Batuu in around 34 ABY. It was red in color and served smoking in a tall and thin glass. The drink was suitable for human consumption and shared its name with the planet Bespin. .
Behind the scenesEdit
Bespin Fizz is one of the alcoholic beverages that is sold to customers at the Oga's Cantina bar at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge. It was first revealed as part of a large promotional event held on February 26, 2019.
The menu's description reads, "Rum, yuzu purée, pomegranate juice, white cranberry juice, and cloud swirl."
- Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire
- A Crash of Fate (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Oga's Cantina (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 A Crash of Fate
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Amy Ratcliffe (2019-02-27). What You Can Eat and Drink in STAR WARS: Galaxy's Edge. Nerdist. nerdist.com. Archived from the original on February 27, 2019. Retrieved on February 27, 2019.
- ↑ Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire
- ↑ Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Serves New and Exotic Flavors from a Galaxy Far, Far Away at DisneylandNews.com