- "She's the bounty hunter who found the elusive Betah Bohden. Slaughtered him and all his guards single-handedly. And may or may not, have eaten their remains."
- ―Gwi, describing Bohden's demise at the hands of Honnah
Betah Bohden was a male individual who had the reputation of being elusive. At some point prior to the hunt for the Sith Lord Darth Vader, Bohden was hunted down by the Gamorrean tracker Honnah, who killed both him and his guards. Bohden's death helped cement her reputation as one of the best trackers in the bounty hunting field. At some point prior to the Battle of Hoth in 3 ABY, Gwi, the leader of the Hidden Hand criminal syndicate, described Honnah's reputation to the cyborg bounty hunter Beilert Valance while attempting to recruit him for a mission to hunt down Vader, speculating that the Gamorrean may have eaten Bohden and his guards' remains.
Behind the scenesEdit
Betah Bohden was mentioned in the first issue of the Star Wars: Target Vader comic-book miniseries. It was written by Robbie Thompson, illustrated by Marc Laming and Cris Bolson, and published by Marvel Comics on July 3, 2019.
- Target Vader 1 (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Target Vader 1
- ↑ Star Wars: Target Vader is set before Empire Ascendant 1, which in turn takes place before the Battle of Hoth. Since Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the battle to 3 ABY, the events of Target Vader, including the hunt for Vader, must have taken place sometime prior.
- ↑ Target Vader 6