Betrayal has been used as the title for multiple Star Wars works:
- Legacy of the Force: Betrayal, the first novel in the Legacy of the Force series.
- Betrayal, the first story arc in the Star Wars: Empire comic series, which was later reprinted in the Empire: Betrayal trade paperback.
- Jabba the Hutt: Betrayal, the last issue in the Jabba the Hutt: The Art of the Deal comic series.
- Betrayal (cinematic trailer), the second cinematic trailer developed for Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II.
Additional titles with the word Betrayal include:
- Betrayal at Bespin, the 43rd issue of the Marvel Star Wars series, and the fifth and penultimate issue of The Empire Strikes Back comic adaptation.
- Betrayal by Knight, a short story by Patricia A. Jackson and Charlene Newcomb that appeared in Star Wars Adventure Journal 12.
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.