- "Bevicard's a snake, but he doesn't lie about what he is."
- ―Leia Organa comments on Bevicard's honesty
Bevicard was a male senator in the New Republic's Galactic Senate in 28 ABY. At around this time, a reception was thrown for him on the planet Coruscant, and Senator Leia Organa received an invitation. Since Bevicard was a member of the Centrists faction within the Senate, Organa knew that as a member of the opposing Populists faction she had only received the invitation as a symbolic gesture, and that Bevicard would be mortified if she actually attended. Organa had her assistant Greer Sonnel send a refusal the day after receiving the invitation, making sure it was extra courteous since the senator considered Bevicard to be honest about what he was despite comparing him to a snake.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Bloodline (First mentioned, simultaneous with Bloodline audiobook)
- Bloodline audiobook (First mentioned, simultaneous with Bloodline)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Bloodline
- ↑ Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary dates the events of Bloodline to six years before the Starkiller Incident, placed in 34 ABY by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. Therefore, the events of Bloodline, including the mention of Bevicard, must take place in 28 ABY.