- "Ah, welcome. Again you've arrived at a confused time. A tourist from the Duzay group is lost. He went looking for Naboo herbs, because he's an herbalist. Please bring him back here—er, if you will—?"
- ―Rovim Minnoni
Bevon Cordh was a male herbalist who lived during the time of the Galactic Civil War. Sometime following the Battle of Yavin in 0 BBY, Cordh traveled with a group of tourists from the world of Duzay to Naboo. While looking for herbs around the small retreat of Varykino, he became lost. Rovim Minnoni, overseeing the Duzay group, tasked a spacer with finding Cordh and bringing him safely back to the confines of the Lake Retreat.
Behind the scenesEdit
Bevon Cordh was a non-player character in the 2003 video game Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided, a massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed by Sony Online Entertainment and published by LucasArts, prior to its closure on December 15, 2011.
Because Bevon Cordh spawned under a generic template, his appearance was randomized. A known screenshot of Cordh exists, depicting him as a randomly generated male Twi'lek under the "dressed_commoner_fat_twilek_male_02" Interchange File Format. However, because the game files do not include the exact template used for Cordh, it cannot be concluded that he always spawned as a Twi'lek. Furthermore, it should noted that the known screenshot of Cordh was taken from one of two defunct Japanese servers, which used different character templates for some of its NPCs. In any case, while the canonical species of Cordh cannot be definitively determined in the Star Wars Legends continuity, the quest dialogue identified Cordh as male. The questline that involved Cordh was disabled sometime after launch, due to missing strings in string file.
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- ↑ IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT STAR WARS GALAXIES. Sony Online Entertainment (2011-06-24). Archived from the original on November 24, 2011. Retrieved on July 25, 2015.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided directory tree files