Bey'wan Aygo was a Bothan male Fleet Admiral of the Republic Navy during the Cold War and Galactic War with the reconstituted Sith Empire. He was born to artistic parents, but when he saw a space battle above his homeworld, Aygo wanted to practice interstellar combat instead. He distinguished himself at the Battle of Kuat. Aygo became the fleet admiral of the Republic First Fleet, where he created an atmosphere of encouragement with his crew.
When the Galactic Republic was assaulted by the Eternal Empire, he came up with many counterattack plans, but all were discarded by Supreme Chancellor Leontyne Saresh, who was more obsessed with fighting the Sith Empire. He was then discharged from the navy. After the defeat of the Republic at the hands of the Eternal Empire, he joined a forming resistance movement known as the Alliance on the planet Odessen as its head of military operations.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Starfighter (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Strongholds (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Eternal Throne
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Onslaught
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found