Beytolim was a Pacithhip who, in the year 19 BBY, was present outside the Galaxies Opera House on the planet Coruscant while it hosted a performance of the Mon Calamari ballet Squid Lake. As the Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker ran into the opera house to meet Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine inside, Beytolim was walking with two other Pacithhip up the opera house's steps. Beytolim had blue eyes and green skin and wore a fur cloak with a spotted pattern to the opera house.
Behind the scenesEdit
Beytolim's costume was first used during the filming of the 2002 prequel trilogy film, Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones, where an extra wore it during the scenes set in the Outlander Club and its surroundings. However, Beytolim is not visible in the final film and did not make an appearance until the 2005 prequel trilogy film, Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith. The Pacithhip did not receive a name in the film, but was identified in the 2017 reference book Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia, which was written by Adam Bray, Tricia Barr and Cole Horton.
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia (First identified as Beytolim)
- Star Wars: How Not to Get Eaten by Ewoks and Other Galactic Survival Skills (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star Wars: Complete Locations
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith, including Beytolim's appearance, to 19 BBY.
- ↑ Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ Tarkin
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones