Bezha Two was a Core Worlds planet that occupied the second orbital position in its star system. It was inhabited by several nations and became one of the founding members of the Galactic Republic upon that government's establishment in 25,053 BBY. At some point during the early history of the Republic, Bezha Two became lost to the government, supposedly as a result of a supernova. The inhabitants of the planet, which in reality remained intact and habitable, retained recollections of the early Republic during the subsequent years.
Around 3643 BBY, a new hyperlane was discovered that connected the modern Republic to Bezha Two. A Republic-allied individual subsequently dispatched a companion to travel to the planet and re-establish contact with its inhabitants. During the celebrations that ensued after the companion arrived on Bezha Two, the planet's nations offered their full support to the companion and their partner.
Behind the scenes
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First mentioned)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Archaeology Crew Skill mission: "Lost World's Return" establishes that Bezha Two was one of the founding members of the Galactic Republic, all of which were situated in the Core Worlds, according to The Essential Atlas.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Archaeology Crew Skill mission: "Lost World's Return"
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia
- Per the reasoning here, Act I of Star Wars: The Old Republic takes place around 3643 BBY. Since players of The Old Republic can assign their companions on the mission "Lost World's Return" independently of the main class storyline at any point during the game, the mission must take place at some point around 3643 BBY.