- "Bhat Jul was a Nikto and, like a Tusken, he understood the desert. To become one with the desert was, for him, a way to honor the life that he drew from it."
- ―A'Sharad Hett
Bhat Jul was a male Kajain'sa'Nikto (a "red" Nikto) born on Kintan and the Padawan of Jedi Knight A'Sharad Hett. He served the Jedi Order during the Clone Wars. As a Jedi Commander during the Clone Wars, Bhat died of explosion injuries on the world of Aargonar, much to the frustration of Anakin Skywalker. He was left to be covered in the sand as the bidding by his Master, a Tusken Raider.
Personality and traitsEdit
Behind the scenesEdit
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 120 (ANA31-32, Anakin Skywalker)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 133 (LIN1, Behind Enemy Lines)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 140 (MUN2, Ki-Adi-Mundi)
- Star Wars: The Comics Companion
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia