- "Bhat Jul was a Nikto and, like a Tusken, he understood the desert. To become one with the desert was, for him, a way to honor the life that he drew from it."
- ―A'Sharad Hett
Bhat Jul was a male Kajain'sa'Nikto who served the Jedi Order as a Jedi Commander during the Clone Wars. The Nikto was apprenticed to Jedi Knight A'Sharad Hett at the time. Unfortunately, during an early deployment to the planet Aargonar, Bhat Jul spent his last moments in Anakin Skywalker's arms as he suffered from explosion-induced injuries. The young Jedi was left to be covered in the sand to the bidding of his Master, Hett, of whom was a Tusken Raider who believed the act would honor the fallen Nikto's life.
Personality and traitsEdit
Behind the scenesEdit
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 120 (ANA31-32, Anakin Skywalker)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 133 (LIN1, Behind Enemy Lines)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 140 (MUN2, Ki-Adi-Mundi)
- Star Wars: The Comics Companion
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia