- "Records show that the Lucid Voice was dismantled at the Bilbringi shipyards four years ago."
- ―A technician informs Moff Wilhuff Tarkin of the Lucid Voice's fate at Bilbringi
Bilbringi was a world located in the galaxy's Inner Rim. It was home to the Bilbringi shipyards, a facility which dismantled the Separatist dreadnought Lucid Voice within a year after the end of the Clone Wars. The smuggler Han Solo was fond of Bilbringi food, and shared cheesy meat pies with pepper from Bilbringi with his wife, Leia Organa, at their home on Hosnian Prime twenty-four years after the Battle of Endor.
- The High Republic: Into the Dark (Mentioned only)
- The High Republic: Into the Dark audiobook (Mentioned only)
- Tarkin (First mentioned, simultaneous with Tarkin audiobook)
- Tarkin audiobook
- Leia, Princess of Alderaan (Mentioned only)
- Leia, Princess of Alderaan audiobook (Mentioned only)
- Leia Organa: Ordeal of the Princess (Mentioned only)
- Bloodline (Mentioned only)
- Bloodline audiobook (Mentioned only)