The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
William "Bill" George is an ILM visual-effects artist who has worked on numerous Star Wars and Lucasfilm projects. The droid BG-81 was named after George and designed based on a 1981 picture of him.
Works[edit | edit source]
Star Wars[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (model maker) (1983)
- Caravan of Courage: An Ewok Adventure (spaceship designs; uncredited) (1984)
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (additional matte painter) (1999)
- Star Tours: The Adventures Continue (visual effects supervisor) (2011)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Wings of the Master" (special thanks) (2015)
- Star Wars Resistance (spaceship designs) (2018)
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (2019)
Other Lucasfilm projects[edit | edit source]
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (model maker) (1984)
- Howard the Duck (visual effects chief model maker) (1986)
- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (digital artist) (2008)
Bibliography[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Young, Bryan (2018-10-05). Exclusive: ILM Legend Bill George Returns to 'Star Wars' With 'Resistance'. Slashfilm. Archived from the original on March 10, 2020.
[edit | edit source]
- Bill George on Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.