Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
William "Bill" George is an ILM visual-effects artist who has worked on numerous Star Wars and Lucasfilm projects. The droid BG-81 was named after George and designed based on a 1981 picture of him.
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (model maker) (1983)
- Caravan of Courage: An Ewok Adventure (spaceship designs; uncredited) (1984)
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (additional matte painter) (1999)
- Star Tours: The Adventures Continue (visual effects supervisor) (2011)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Wings of the Master" (special thanks) (2015)
- Star Wars Resistance (spaceship designs) (2018)
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (2019)
Other Lucasfilm projects
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (model maker) (1984)
- Howard the Duck (visual effects chief model maker) (1986)
- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (digital artist) (2008)