Billie Lourd (born July 17, 1992) is an American film and television actress. She is the daughter of actress Carrie Fisher, who portrayed Leia Organa. Lourd played Lieutenant Kaydel Ko Connix in Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens, Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi and in the upcoming Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker. On The Ellen DeGeneres Show in 2017, she said that she originally auditioned for the lead role of Rey, which ultimately went to Daisy Ridley.
Work in Star WarsEdit
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (Kaydel Ko Connix)
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (Kaydel Ko Connix)
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker (Kaydel Ko Connix)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6
- ↑ Crossan, Ashley (May 11, 2015). Carrie Fisher’s Daughter Billie Lourd Confirms She's Not Young Princess Leia in 'The Force Awakens'. Entertainment Tonight. Archived from the original on June 13, 2018. Retrieved on December 15, 2015.
- ↑ Topel, Fred (March 13, 2016). Billie Lourd Will Return With A Larger Role In 'Star Wars Episode 8'. Film. Retrieved on March 13, 2016.
- ↑ Holub, Christian (September 13, 2017). Carrie Fisher's Daughter, Billie Lourd, Auditioned for Star Wars Rey Role. Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved on September 18, 2017.
- Billie Lourd on Twitter
- Billie Lourd on Facebook
- Billie Lourd on Instagram
- Billie Lourd on Insstar.com
- Billie Lourd on Instagweb.com
- Billie Lourd on Buzzcent.com
- Billie Lourd on Insstars.com
- Billie Lourd on Photostags.com
- Billie Lourd on Wikipedia