Billie Lourd (born July 17, 1992) is an American film and television actress. She is the daughter of actress Carrie Fisher, who portrayed Leia Organa. Lourd played Lieutenant Kaydel Ko Connix in Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens, Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi, and Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker. On The Ellen DeGeneres Show in 2017, she said that she originally auditioned for the lead role of Rey, which ultimately went to Daisy Ridley. Lourd also played her mother's character in a flashback for Episode IX.
Work in Star Wars[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (Kaydel Ko Connix)
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (Kaydel Ko Connix)
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker (Kaydel Ko Connix, Young Leia Organa)
Bibliography[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Crossan, Ashley (May 11, 2015). Carrie Fisher’s Daughter Billie Lourd Confirms She's Not Young Princess Leia in 'The Force Awakens'. Entertainment Tonight. Archived from the original on June 13, 2018. Retrieved on December 15, 2015.
- Topel, Fred (March 13, 2016). Billie Lourd Will Return With A Larger Role In 'Star Wars Episode 8'. Film. Archived from the original on March 16, 2020. Retrieved on March 13, 2016.
- Holub, Christian (September 13, 2017). Carrie Fisher's Daughter, Billie Lourd, Auditioned for Star Wars Rey Role. Entertainment Weekly. Archived from the original on August 9, 2020. Retrieved on September 18, 2017.
- Alter, Ethan (January 7, 2020). Billie Lourd played Leia Organa and other visual effects secrets from 'Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker'. Yahoo Entertainment. Archived from the original on March 18, 2020. Retrieved on January 7, 2020.
Official Account[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Billie Lourd on Wikipedia