- "An interdictor. Excellent. Nothing will escape the Ciutric system."
- ―Delak Krennel upon receiving the Binder
The Binder was severely damaged by Aggressor Wing during the battle, but was later repaired and served in the fleet of the Ciutric Hegemony, when the self-proclaimed "Prince-Admiral" took control of the region. In the Battle of Ciutric, the Binder surrendered to the New Republic after Krennel was killed and his flagship Reckoning was destroyed. When the Hegemony entered the New Republic, the ship and its crew were integrated into its defense force and remained at Ciutric IV.
Behind the scenes
- Star Wars: Empire at War (as Immobilizer 418)
- Star Wars: X-Wing Rogue Squadron: Mandatory Retirement (First appearance)
- X-Wing: Isard's Revenge
Notes and references
- Starships of the Galaxy states, "Few Interdictor Star Destroyers have been built. These ships are idential to the Imperial Star Destroyers." Since, according to Star Wars: Complete Cross-Sections, Imperial I-class Star Destroyers were 1,600 meters long, Interdictor-class ships must have also been 1,600 meters long.