- "Bitter Pill Company was on some trash heap of a planet; lost their troop transport but got a replacement."
- ―Maximian Ajax, to Hazram Namir
Bitter Pill Company was the designation of an infantry company in the army of the Rebel Alliance that was deployed during the Mid Rim Retreat. The company was sent to a planet which its members considered to be a "trash heap" in 3 ABY as part of a final effort to distract the forces of the Galactic Empire. Bitter Pill Company lost its troop transport on the planet but was able to secure a replacement. News of the company's actions soon reached the 61st Mobile Infantry, and one of its members, Sergeant Maximian Ajax, briefly recounted the story to First Sergeant Hazram Namir.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Battlefront: Twilight Company
- ↑ The section of Battlefront: Twilight Company mentioning Bitter Pill Company took place twenty-two years after the Clone Wars. That conflict ended in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas; therefore, the corresponding section of Twilight Company must be set in 3 ABY.