The Bivall were a sentient species of tall bipeds with lanky bodies, large eyes mounted on stalks, crested heads, and long fingers that were native to Protobranch, a planet located in the Core Worlds. The species' lives revolved around water, but they did not need it to thrive and could settle far from it. Their scaly skin ranged in color from white and red to green. Because of their high intelligence, all Bivalls made good physicians, political advisors, researchers, and scientists. Sionver Boll and Okalin were members of this species.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Dooku: Jedi Lost (Appears in flashback(s))
- Dooku: Jedi Lost script (Appears in flashback(s))
- Master & Apprentice (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Zillo Beast" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Zillo Beast Strikes Back"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Front Runners"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Soft War"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Tipping Points"
- A Crash of Fate
Sources[edit | edit source]
- (First identified as Bivall)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 6 (Databank A-Z: Jar Jar Binks–B'omarr Order)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Alien Archive