- "We've got Batuu Brew, Black Spire Brew, Blurrgfire, Toniray White, Andoan White, Moogan Tea—with or without alco—"
- ―Janott lists the alcohol available in his cantina
Black Spire Brew was a beverage available in Oga's Cantina in Black Spire Outpost on the planet Batuu. The drink was brown in color with a white froth on top, sprinkled with crumbs. It was served cold in a tall glass with ice. During the Clone Wars, the cantina's bartender Janott listed the drink among those available to the human Senator Padmé Amidala when she visited the cantina. The drink was still available in around 34 ABY.
Behind the scenesEdit
Black Spire Brew was first mentioned in the 2018 novel Thrawn: Alliances, which was written by Timothy Zahn. The drink is available for customers to purchase at the Oga's Cantina bar in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge. It is a coffee drink with a cold brew. The menu's description reads, "Cold Brew Joffrey's Coffee, honey, falernum, passion fruit, citrus."
- Thrawn: Alliances (First mentioned)
- Thrawn: Alliances audiobook (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Oga's Cantina (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Thrawn: Alliances
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Amy Ratcliffe (2019-02-27). What You Can Eat and Drink in STAR WARS: Galaxy's Edge. Nerdist. Nerdist.com. Archived from the original on February 27, 2019. Retrieved on February 27, 2019.
- ↑ Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Serves New and Exotic Flavors from a Galaxy Far, Far Away at DisneylandNews.com