- "It's a fairly fortified compound, but nothing I haven't broken into before."
- ―Asajj Ventress, on the Black Sun fortress
The Black Sun fortress was a fortified compound built into a cliffside on the volcanic Outer Rim world of Mustafar. From within, a cabal of Falleen nobles led and operated the criminal syndicate known as the Black Sun during the Clone Wars. It was here that Maul and the Death Watch Mandalorians confronted the Black Sun leadership with an ultimatum to join the Shadow Collective, a criminal alliance set up and led by Maul.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The Black Sun fortress made its first appearance in "Eminence," the fourteenth episode of the fifth season of Star Wars: The Clone Wars. Although the installation was not named in its debut appearance, the accompanying episode guide identified it as the Black Sun fortress.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Eminence" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shades of Reason" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Dark Disciple
Sources[edit | edit source]
- (First identified as Black Sun fortress)
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Forces of Destiny: Tales of Hope & Courage
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary
- (Picture only)