- "Quiet! We are the Black Sun."
- ―Xomit Grunseit, to Maul
The Black Sun ruling council was a cabal of Falleen nobles that controlled the Black Sun crime syndicate during the Clone Wars. It operated out of a fortress located on the planet Mustafar. Led by Xomit Grunseit, the crime lords were executed by Savage Opress when they refused to align themselves with Maul's Shadow Collective in the year 19 BBY. Maul then installed their lieutenant, Captain of the Guard Ziton Moj, as leader of the Black Sun.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The Black Sun ruling council was originally created for "Eminence," the fourteenth episode of the animated television series Star Wars: The Clone Wars' fifth season, which first aired on January 19, 2013.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- (First identified as Black Sun ruling council)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 6 (Databank A-Z: Jar Jar Binks–B'omarr Order)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 17 (Databank A-Z: Ewoks–Finn (FN-2187))
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 39 (Databank A-Z: Kwazel Maw–Sly Moore)