The Blade of Dorin was a blue Delta-7B Aethersprite-class light interceptor flown by Jedi Master Plo Koon during the Clone Wars in service of the Galactic Republic, alongside his Astromech droid R7-D4.
The Blade of Dorin was gifted to Plo Koon by the Jedi Anakin Skywalker during the Malevolence campaign. The two Jedi flew as fighter escort alongside Shadow Squadron to reach the Kaliida Shoals Medical Center before the Separatist warship Malevolence.
In the First Battle of Felucia, Koon was leading a group of gunships that were deployed from a Venator-class Star Destroyer to evacuate the Republic troops on Felucia. He ordered his wingman Warthog to protect the gunships while he would destroy the Separatist vulture droids. They successfully made it past the blockade and were able to evacuate the ground troops.
During the Battle of Kadavo, Koon and several Z-95 Headhunters arrived as reinforcements on Kadavo to assist the Jedi fighting against the Zygerrians. When two HH-87 Starhoppers were pursuing him, Koon told his astromech droid R7-D4 to cut the engines on the starfighter, after which he fell back behind the enemy fighters and was able to shoot them down. He then tried to destroy the Zygerrian's turrets, so the Republic cruiser could be moved in for rescue. Their shields prevented this however, so Anakin Skywalker had to destroy them from the ground.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shadow of Malevolence" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Holocron Heist"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Citadel"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Padawan Lost" (In flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Escape from Kadavo"
- (Picture only)
- Star Wars: X-Wing Second Edition – Guardians of the Republic Squadron Pack (Card: )
- "Starfighters of the Rebellion, the Republic and the Resistance" – Star Wars Encyclopedia (First identified as Blade of Dorin)