- "Who shall be next to receive the blade of Rur?"
- ―Eternal Rur
The blade of Rur was a blue-bladed lightsaber owned by Rur, leader of the Ordu Aspectu. Like its owner, who belonged to a splinter sect of the Jedi Order, that lightsaber was unorthodox, as its blade emitter was pierced with holes through which smaller, spike-like secondary blades were projected, forming a star-shaped collar at the basis of the primary blade. It was utilized by Chelli Lona Aphra to defend herself against and destroy the original droid body of Eternal Rur, and later by Eternal Rur itself in a new body in conjunction with another, more traditional blue lightsaber.
- Doctor Aphra 5: Aphra, Part V (First appearance)
- Doctor Aphra 6: Aphra, Part VI
- Doctor Aphra 10: The Enormous Profit, Part II
- Doctor Aphra 11: The Enormous Profit, Part III (First identified as blade of Rur)
- Doctor Aphra 12: The Enormous Profit, Part IV
- Doctor Aphra 13: The Enormous Profit, Part V