- "The sky was full of them as they descended upon us. I wondered if our men on the ground would think us brave fools, or just fools."
- ―Eyewitness report of Lieutenant Blair
Lieutenant Blair fought against the Galactic Empire with a resistance group before or during the year 1 BBY. Blair was the only survivor out of the resistance fighters who fought in the air at the Battle of Slotern. Blair and other resistance fighters were fighting in ancient starfighters against the Empire, when TIE fighters attacked their older craft. Only Blair and the Lieutenant's wingman were left after the initial attack by the TIEs. The assault was so sudden and shocking that Blair was unable to fire any weapons. The TIEs came back and shot and killed Blair's wingman, while badly damaging Blair's craft. Blair dove for the ground, and the automatic ejection activated on Blair's craft. Blair was the only survivor of the two-minute-long battle. The pilot later had an Eyewitness Report about the battle.
Behind the scenes
Blair was first mentioned in the "TIE fighter" entry in the in-game databank of the PlayStation 3/Xbox 360 versions of the LucasArts video game Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, which was released on October 26, 2010.
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (PS3/Xbox 360 "TIE fighter" databank entry)
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
- The Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II comic places the events of The Force Unleashed II in 1 BBY, so the events described in the databank have to happen before or in 1 BBY.
- GamePro #261, June 2010