Blaster rifles were weapons more powerful and larger than other types of blasters, such as blaster pistols. It was used in various factions. Stormtroopers of the Imperial Army were armed with E-11 blaster rifles. The Alliance to Restore the Republic used many different types of blasters, as they could not afford to mass produce weapons. However, the A280 blaster rifle was the standard-issue Alliance rifle.
Blaster rifle length ranged from the short E-11 and DC-15A blaster carbine to the longer A280 and DC-15. Rifles almost always had a scope, a fully automatic firing mode, and some kind of stock. Other forms of blaster rifles included blaster carbines, light repeating blasters, and sniper rifles.
Behind the scenes
- "All I Want For Life Day" (Appears in hologram)
- "Far Too Remote"—From a Certain Point of View
- "Even a Mandalorian Needs Help"
- Star Wars Blips – "The Chase"
- Star Wars: Visions – "THE TWINS" (Ambiguous canonicity)