Blawz was a Dwuni male who was enslaved with his brother Crodit during the reign of the Galactic Empire and served as a miner in the Pyke Syndicate's spice mines on the planet Kessel. Due to the brothers' small size they were able to fit into the narrowest parts of the mine where other slaves could not go. The pair oddly seemed to enjoy their work.
Behind the scenesEdit
Blawz first appeared in the 2018 Solo: A Star Wars Story and was first identified in the accompanying reference book Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide, which was written by Pablo Hidalgo.
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide (First identified as Blawz)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Solo: A Star Wars Story
- ↑ Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide dates the events on Kessel in Solo: A Star Wars Story to nine years after the formation of the Galactic Empire. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the formation of the Empire to 19 BBY, therefore the events on Kessel in Solo must take place in 10 BBY.