Blba trees were relatively short, sturdy and thorny trees that dotted the grassy surface of Dantooine. After the Bombing of Telos IV, a number of them could be found on Citadel Station, an orbital space station that served as the staging area for the restoration efforts. In that period, flora and fauna native to Dantooine were being studied by the Ithorian Pato Ado, a xenobiologist of Chodo Habat's herd. They apparently had sharp branches because the predator snail ate birds that were impaled on them.
The blba trees can grow for hundreds of years, and some revered ones have served as wedding sites for several generations of family lineages. Dantooinians regard them as apt symbols for the planet's residents for being hardy, requiring little to thrive, and being incredibly difficult to move once their roots develop.
Behind the scenesEdit
In Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine, they are misspelled as biba trees.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Eternal Throne
- Star Wars: Rebellion (Mentioned only)
- Galaxy of Fear: Clones
- Star Wars: Empire at War
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine
- Dark Apprentice (First appearance)
- The New Jedi Order: Dark Tide I: Onslaught
- "The Unseen Planets of Star Wars"—Star Wars Insider 36
- "Feature Planet: Dantooine"—Star Wars Kids 11
- The Jedi Academy Sourcebook
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption Expansion: Prima Official Game Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found