Blisterbugs were small, non-sentient, venomous creatures. Care had to be taken when poisoned with blisterbug venom, as an allergic reaction could cause swelling and possibly death. A Mandalorian once died from suffocation as he refused to remove the breastplate of his Mandalorian armor, believing it was dishonorable to do so. The bounty hunter veteran Ro-San Borokki wrote about the dangers of blisterbug venom in her chapter The Hunt, which was published in the Bounty Hunters Guild Handbook.
Behind the scenes
- The Bounty Hunter Code: From the Files of Boba Fett (First mentioned)