Blixus were rare, half-shelled semi-aquatic creatures with tentacles and six sharp legs. They shared some common ancestry with the sarlacc, rathtar and vixus. They could notably be found on Scarif, where they dragged insufficiently vigilant passers-by into lagoons to eat them.
History[edit | edit source]
During the Clone Wars, Separatist Commander and Zygerrian slaver Darts D'Nar owned a blixus which he kept aboard his ship, the Tecora. When D'Nar was forced to escape from Kiros aboard the Tecora, he unleashed his pet blixus upon Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and his apprentice Ahsoka Tano. At first it coiled one tentacle around Tano's foot, she cut it off, but Skywalker was coiled around his arms, making it difficult for him to use the lightsaber, even though he cut the tentacle, as Tano snuck into the cockpit, Skywalker was once again coiled around the arms, as it brought him to its mouth, Skywalker was able to kill it with his lightsaber..
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Non-canonical appearances[edit | edit source]
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Mentioned only)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- (First identified as Blixus)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: How Not to Get Eaten by Ewoks and Other Galactic Survival Skills
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition