FANDOM


Blob candy was a sweet candy made on Umgul.

Behind the scenesEdit

It came in three types: An experimental flavor, which had 66% flavor and 33% nutritional value; an experimental nutritional value, which had an overall quality of 33% and a potential energy of 66%; and an experimental quantity, which had a 75% potential energy and 25% decay resistance.

Food-stub This article is a stub about a food or beverage. You can help Wookieepedia by expanding it.

AppearancesEdit

SourcesEdit

External linksEdit

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Stream the best stories.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Get Disney+