The blockade of Pantora was established during the Clone Wars by the Trade Federation above the moon Pantora, in the Pantora system. Orchestrated by Sib Canay, Nute Gunray and Lott Dod, the move was done in an attempt to force Pantora to join the Separatist Alliance. To increase pressure, the daughters of the Pantoran Chairman Papanoida were kidnapped as well. With the assistance of Jedi Padawan Ahsoka Tano, Pantoran Senator Riyo Chuchi and Chairman Papanoida were able to rescue both daughters and uncover the conspiracy, forcing the Trade Federation to lift the blockade.
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as blockade of Pantora)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 10 (Databank A-Z: Chewbacca–Cloud City)
- Rise of the Separatists
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "ARC Troopers"
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 2.14 2.15 2.16 2.17 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sphere of Influence"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hostage Crisis"
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the Battle of Kamino in 21 BBY and the Battle of Sullust in 20 BBY. As the episode this event takes place within takes place between the events of the episodes the other events are attached to according to , this event must take place between 21 BBY and 20 BBY.
- ↑ Rise of the Separatists