The blockade of Pantora, also known as the Pantoran blockade, was established during the Clone Wars by the Trade Federation above the moon Pantora, in the Pantora system. Orchestrated by Sib Canay, Nute Gunray and Lott Dod, the move was done in an attempt to force Pantora to join the Separatist Alliance. To increase pressure, the daughters of the Pantoran Chairman Papanoida were kidnapped as well. With the assistance of Jedi Padawan Ahsoka Tano, Pantoran Senator Riyo Chuchi and Chairman Papanoida were able to rescue both daughters and uncover the conspiracy, forcing the Trade Federation to lift the blockade.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as blockade of Pantora)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 10 (Databank A-Z: Chewbacca–Cloud City)
- Rise of the Separatists (First identified as Pantoran blockade)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "ARC Troopers"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sphere of Influence"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hostage Crisis"
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of "ARC Troopers" in 21 BBY and The Star Wars Book places the events of "Heroes on Both Sides" to twenty-one years before the events of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. As Star Wars: Galactic Atlas states that A New Hope begins in 0 BBY, "Heroes on Both Sides" must take place in 21 BBY. As "Sphere of Influence," the episode this event is featured within, occurs between these two episodes according to , this event must take place in 21 BBY.
- Rise of the Separatists