The blockade of Pantora, also known as the Pantoran blockade, was established during the Clone Wars by the Trade Federation above the moon Pantora, in the Pantora system. Orchestrated by Sib Canay, Nute Gunray and Lott Dod, the move was done in an attempt to force Pantora to join the Separatist Alliance. To increase pressure, the daughters of the Pantoran Supreme Chairman Notluwiski Papanoida were kidnapped as well. With the assistance of Jedi Padawan Ahsoka Tano, Pantoran Senator Riyo Chuchi and Chairman Papanoida were able to rescue both daughters and uncover the conspiracy, forcing the Trade Federation to lift the blockade.
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as blockade of Pantora)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 10 (Databank A-Z: Chewbacca–Cloud City)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 44 (Databank A-Z: Zeb Orrelios–Pau City)
- Rise of the Separatists (First identified as Pantoran blockade)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "ARC Troopers"
- "Brain Invaders" establishes that the second occupation of Geonosis began after the Second Battle of Geonosis, while Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel shows that it continued throughout the rest of the Clone Wars.
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide states that the Onderonian Civil War began 22 years before the Rogue One mission. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Rogue One mission to 0 BBY. Therefore, the Onderonian Civil War began in 22 BBY, while its end, depicted in "Tipping Points," must occur in 20 BBY; Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of "Water War" to 20 BBY, while Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Character Encyclopedia - Join the Battle! dates the events of "The Gathering" to be 20 years before the events of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, which corresponds to 20 BBY according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. As establishes that the events of "Tipping Points," and therefore the end of the Onderonian Civil War, occurred between the events of "Water War" and "The Gathering," the war must have ended in 20 BBY.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sphere of Influence"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hostage Crisis"
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of "ARC Troopers" in 21 BBY and The Star Wars Book places the events of "Heroes on Both Sides" to twenty-one years before the events of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. As Star Wars: Galactic Atlas states that A New Hope begins in 0 BBY, "Heroes on Both Sides" must take place in 21 BBY. As "Sphere of Influence," the episode this event is featured within, occurs between these two episodes according to , this event must take place in 21 BBY.
- Rise of the Separatists