- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Smuggler Mission: "Desperate Times" on Ord Mantell
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Trooper Mission: "The Spy" on Ord Mantell
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Smuggler Mission: "Hungry for Information" on Ord Mantell
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Smuggler Mission: "Chasing Skavak" on Ord Mantell
- ↑ The Voidhound and Corso Riggs are confronted by Kindin and Xo'ru after Syreena told them forces of the Mantellian Separatist Movement are withdrawing from Avilatan, where Talloran village is located. As such, it can be assumed that the blockade of Talloran ended with the removal of Separatist forces and the encounter between the smugglers and the bounty hunters occurs after the blockade.
- ↑ Using comments and information from The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2, The Old Republic: Annihilation, and "The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom"—Star Wars Insider 137, it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for the Jedi Knight, Smuggler, and Trooper classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3641 BBY. As both the Smuggler and the Trooper visit Talloran village while it is blockaded by Republic forces, it can be inferred that the blockade happened in this year
- ↑ 7.00 7.01 7.02 7.03 7.04 7.05 7.06 7.07 7.08 7.09 7.10 7.11 7.12 7.13 7.14 7.15 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Ord Mantell
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.