- "And your battle group, General? Nythlide is secure?"
"Under control, at least, two carriers under Major Jaun will stay to support the local militia. Now that the battle group has punched through the blockade, the Deliverance is returning to its primary objective."
- ―Admiral Ackbar and General Hera Syndulla
During the Galactic Civil War in 5 ABY, New Republic General Hera Syndulla and her forces aboard the Star Destroyer Deliverance, had spent a week smashing Imperial blockades in the Nythlide Array. Syndulla reported on the status of her battle group, in which she stated that two carriers under Major Jaun would stay to support the local militia after they had successfully punched through the blockade, and that the Deliverance was to return to its primary objective of hunting down the 204th Imperial Fighter Wing.
- Victory's Price (First mentioned, simultaneous with Victory's Price audiobook)
- Victory's Price audiobook
Notes and references
- Shadow Fall
- Victory's Price
- Victory's Price begins eleven months after the Battle of Endor, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 4 ABY. The Battle of Jakku, which Galactic Atlas places in 5 ABY, is featured in the novel. Additionally, Before the Awakening states that Kes Dameron and Shara Bey moved to Yavin 4 around six months after the Battle of Endor, and Galactic Atlas dates their move to 5 ABY. Victory's Price is therefore set in 5 ABY. Furthermore, the blockades in the Nythlide Array must also be set in 5 ABY.