- "I'd know Jedi Knight Alicka's muffins anywhere."
- ―Anakin Skywalker, upon finding the crumbs of a blumfruit muffin
A blumfruit muffin was a type of sweet muffin popular at the Jedi Temple on the planet Coruscant. The muffins were made from the blumfruit, a fruit that grew on the Forest Moon of Endor and was a delicacy for the native Ewoks. The fruit rose to its popularity because of the blumfruit muffin. Jedi Knight Alicka was known for her blumfruit muffins.
In 27 BBY, while searching for the missing Jedi Wren Honoran on the planet Ragoon VI, Jedi Padawan Anakin Skywalker immediately noticed crumbs belonging to Alicka's muffins. Skywalker's Jedi Master, Obi-Wan Kenobi, deduced that the crumbs had been planted by the group of bounty hunters hired to capture Honoran.
Behind the scenes
- Jedi Quest: The Trail of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Jedi Quest: The Trail of the Jedi audiobook
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (Mentioned only)