- "Well, maybe this blumfruit tart will change your mind?"
- ―Latara coaxes Baga with a blumfruit tart
Blumfruit tarts were a food item that consisted of a pink, blumfruit filling held in a pastry base. In 3 ABY, the Ewok Latara was riding the stubborn bordok Baga on the Forest Moon of Endor, and she fed the creature a blumfruit tart to coax it into moving. Baga quickly ate the tart and began to sprint, ejecting Latara from her saddle.
Behind the scenesEdit
Blumfruit tarts first appeared in "Princess Latara," the fourth episode in the second season of the animated television series Ewoks. The episode was written by Paul Dini and premiered on September 20, 1986.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Ewoks—"Princess Latara"
- ↑ "Star Wars Publications Timeline"—Star Wars Insider 23 dates the events of the Ewoks animated series, which include the appearance of a blumfruit tart in "Princess Latara," to three years after the events of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, which corresponds to 3 ABY, according to The New Essential Chronology.
- ↑ "A Star Wars CELibration"—Star Wars Insider 27