Blysto Noxton was a human male avant garde holovid artist who in 10 BBY attended a party aboard First Light, the star yacht of Crimson Dawn's leader Dryden Vos while the ship was moored on the planet Vandor. He considered his partygoing habits research for the masterpiece holovid he planned to create.
Personality and traitsEdit
Noxton viewed himself as a deep thinker, and he had a high opinion of his own work, expecting his future holovid to be a masterpiece. He wore a black magnetic amulet which he incorrectly believed helped focus his thoughts, along with white trousers paired with an open-chested black and white robe made out of fineweave sherculién-cloth.
Behind the scenesEdit
Blyston Noxton first appeared in the 2018 anthology film Solo: A Star Wars Story and was first identified in the accompanying reference book Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide written by Pablo Hidalgo.
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide (First identified as Blysto Noxton)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Solo: A Star Wars Story
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- ↑ Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide dates the events on Vandor in Solo: A Star Wars Story to nine years after the formation of the Galactic Empire. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the formation of the Empire to 19 BBY, therefore the party aboard First Light attended by Blyston Noxton while it was moored on Vandor must take place in 10 BBY.