- "The slaver Tir'uh has been known to law enforcement agents for decades. An elderly Noehon, she has worked from Kessel to Bnar VII, and probably knows every locale in between where slaves are bought and sold."
- ―Task Force on Alliance Security SecuriDex datafile on the Mytaranor Slaving Council
Bnar VII was an astronomical object located in the Bnar system, a part of the Braxant sector in the New Territories portion of the Outer Rim Territories. The decades-long career of the Noehon slaver Tir'uh saw her operate within an area of the galaxy spanning from Bnar VII, in the northern section of the galaxy, to Kessel, a planet in the galaxy's eastern portion. In 2 ABY, a Rebel Alliance Task Force on Alliance Security SecuriDex datafile on the Mytaranor Slaving Council, of which Tir'uh was a member, noted the possibility that the Noehon was familiar with every location between Bnar VII and Kessel that was related to the slaving business.
Behind the scenes
Bnar VII was mentioned in Alliance Intelligence Reports, a 1995 sourcebook for West End Games' Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game. The 2009 reference book The Essential Atlas placed the Bnar system, and therefore Bnar VII, in grid square K-3.
- Alliance Intelligence Reports (First mentioned)
Notes and references
- The Essential Atlas — Based on corresponding data for Bnar system
- Alliance Intelligence Reports
- The Essential Atlas
- Alliance Intelligence Reports represents a collection of in-universe reports from "one year before the Battle of Hoth," which corresponds to 2 ABY according to The New Essential Chronology.