A female varactyl, Boga had iridescent green pebbled skin with a blue sheen. She measured about four meters tall at her shoulder and her head and neck were fringed with richly colored feathers. Like other varactyls, she possessed strong limbs with five-toed feet featuring curled claws and a long tail that helped her to balance.
During his search for General Grievous on Utapau, the Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi found himself in a need of a mount. He visited an area of pens where the Pau'an natives kept varactyls and dactillions that they had trained for use as transports. Here, he encountered, and chose the varactyl Boga as his mount. She aided him in his fight with General Grievous and was later blasted along with him when Kenobi's clone troopers executed Order 66.
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles