- "I guess we're the best."
"Boil" was the nickname of a clone trooper who served in Ghost Company, part of the Grand Army of the Republic, during the Clone Wars. On the planet Ryloth, Boil joined his men, led by Obi-Wan Kenobi and Commander Cody, to liberate the Twi'lek slaves. Serving alongside fellow trooper Waxer, the two discovered the young orphaned Twi'lek child Numa, who led them to free the slaves.
Later, Boil joined Waxer once again when they were sent to rescue Obi-Wan Kenobi and clone trooper Trapper after their Republic gunship was shot down during the Second Battle of Geonosis. Serving with the 212th Attack Battalion during the war, Boil later joined his fellow allies once again on the planet Kiros.
Near the end of the war, Boil joined clone troopers Threepwood and Tracker as they accompanied Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker in a search for Quinlan Vos, Count Dooku, and Asajj Ventress on the planet Christophsis. After inspecting the crash site of the fugitives' ship Banshee, the clones and Jedi determined that the fugitives were still alive but at least one of them was wounded. Shortly after, they attacked the Separatist base on the planet.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Innocents of Ryloth" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Liberty on Ryloth" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Landing at Point Rain"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Senate Murders" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Kidnapped"
- Dark Disciple
- Star Wars Rebels – "Homecoming" (Mentioned only in writing)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Hera's Heroes" (Mentioned only in writing)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars The Complete Season One
- (First identified as Boil)
- Star Wars: On the Front Lines
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles (Picture only)
- Star Wars: Women of the Galaxy (Indirect mention only)