- "Simply open this little box of yours so I can get the information from this crystal and your suffering will come to an end."
"You will…never…get me to…unlock the…holocron."
"Unfortunately I don't have time to discuss this with you. Hit him again, full power."
- ―Cad Bane and Bolla Ropal
Bolla Ropal was a male Rodian who served as a Jedi Master and Jedi General in the Jedi Order during the Clone Wars. Ropal acted as the keeper of the Kyber memory crystal during the war, a crystal which contained data on the identities of Force-sensitive children across the galaxy. After bounty hunter Cad Bane stole the holocron containing the crystal from the Jedi Temple on the planet Coruscant, he captured Ropal on the planet Devaron and then tortured him in an attempt to force the Rodian to open the holocron. Ropal refused and died during the torture, although Bane later managed to force the Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker to open the holocron.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Holocron Heist" (First appearance) (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Cargo of Doom"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Children of the Force" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars The Complete Season Two
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 24 (Weapons & Uniforms: Terror of the IG-100s)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Alien Archive
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Holocron Heist"
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars episodes "Holocron Heist" and "Children of the Force" to 21 BBY. As the episode "Cargo of Doom" takes place between the two episodes according to , Bolla Ropal's death must take place in that year.
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Cargo of Doom"