- "Forget the cannon shells and the remaining maintenance stocks. Anything still down below is staying."
"Quartermaster Prindel will be extremely agitated by this decision."
"Bollie will have to take it up with Snoke. Give the order, Peazy."
- ―Lieutenant Kaydel Ko Connix and PZ-4CO during the evacuation of D'Qar
Bollie Prindel was a male Urodel who served the Resistance during their conflict with the First Order. Around thirty years after the Battle of Endor, Prindel was stationed as ground crew in the Resistance's base of operations on the planet D'Qar. The alien was present at the base during the preparation for the Resistance's attack on the First Order's Starkiller Base superweapon. While on D'Qar, Prindel wore a brown uniform including duty uniform trousers and also used a comlink headset and inventory datapad. Prindel had blue eyes and gray and pink skin. Prindel was later present on the bridge of the Resistance flagship, the MC85 Star Cruiser Raddus, shortly before it was attacked and destroyed by the First Order. Later on, the crew of the Raddus, including Prindel, witnessed Vice Admiral Amilyn Holdo's introductory speech.
Behind the scenesEdit
Bollie Prindel first appeared in Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens, which was released in North America on December 18, 2015. The character was not identified in the film, but received a name in the reference book Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary, which was written by Pablo Hidalgo and released in conjunction with the film. He was portrayed by Ian Whyte with animatronic performance by Patrick Comerford.
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (First appearance)
- Age of Resistance - Rey 1
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition audiobook
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Bollie Prindel)
- Poe Dameron: Flight Log (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- ; image #2 (of 3) (Picture only)