A bomb was an explosive device designed to explode under specified conditions. The blazer bomb, electro-proton bomb, Electro-Proton Bomb/Defoliator, gas bomb, molecular purge bomb, plasma bomb, proximity bomb, viral bomb, and VL-61/79 proton bomb were types of bomb that saw use in the galaxy. Bombers were starships designed to strike heavily armored targets and armed with projectile weapons such as proton torpedoes, proton bombs, and concussion missiles.
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections
- The Last Jedi: Bomber Command
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- The Last Jedi: Rose Tico: Resistance Fighter
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy From A To Z
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star Wars Battlefront
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Zillo Beast"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Zillo Beast Strikes Back"
- ↑ Darth Vader 7: Shadows and Secrets, Part I
- ↑ Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- ↑ Ultimate Star Wars
- Bomb on Wikipedia