- "The explosive device did not explode."
- ―Darth Vader's droid
A bomb was an explosive device designed to explode under specified conditions. The blazer bomb, electro-proton bomb, Electro-Proton Bomb/Defoliator, gas bomb, molecular purge bomb, plasma bomb, proximity bomb, viral bomb, and VL-61/79 proton bomb were types of bomb that saw use in the galaxy. Bombers were starships designed to strike heavily armored targets and armed with projectile weapons such as proton torpedoes, proton bombs, and concussion missiles.
Notes and references
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Zillo Beast"
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Zillo Beast Strikes Back"
- Darth Vader 7
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Ultimate Star Wars