- «Compassionate leaders will burn!»
- ―The bomber[src]
The bomb was detonated by a member of the Death Watch while Duchess Satine Kryze and Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi were walking through the Peace Park gardens. The explosion resulted in numerous injuries to those caught in the blast zone.
In the bomb's wake, a holographic display of Death Watch's symbol was left behind, and while the Duchess was escorted away from the scene by Kenobi and her guards, the Jedi Master ordered that everyone present be questioned. The bomber, watching silently from the crowd up until then, broke into a fleeing sprint with Kenobi giving chase. When he caught up with the bomber on a dead-end balcony, the Death Watch member opened fire on the Jedi with a blaster pistol. However, after a brief tussle that ended with the loss of his weapon, and facing incarceration, the bomber instead chose to leap from the balcony's rail to his death on the ground below.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Mandalore Plot" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Voyage of Temptation" (In flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Duchess of Mandalore" (In flashback(s))
- The Clone Wars: Darth Maul: Shadow Conspiracy (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shades of Reason" (Mentioned only)