- "Sadly, Deputy Minister Jerec perished this morning in a Death Watch bombing on Kalevala."
- ―Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine
In the year 21 BBY, the Death Watch, a Mandalorian splinter group that opposed the pacifistic New Mandalorians, engineered a bombing on Kalevala, a planet located in the Mandalore system, that killed Jerec, the New Mandalorian Deputy Minister. Later that day, the attack was addressed in the Galactic Senate by Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine.
Behind the scenesEdit
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Voyage of Temptation"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Duchess of Mandalore"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars episode "Landing at Point Rain" to 21 BBY, and Star Wars Helmet Collection 76 (Highlights of the Saga: The End of Endurance) dates the death of CT-411 "Ponds", as seen in the episode "Lethal Trackdown", to the same year. Since places "Duchess of Mandalore" between "Landing at Point Rain" and "Lethal Trackdown," its events, including the mention the bombing on Kalevala, must take place in the same year.